Toners United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toners United

A global idea of uniting all The Overtones Fans worldwide.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello To All

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello To All Empty Hello To All Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 am

Admin

Admin

Ok I guess I may as well start this off since I created it Wink

Ok well, I've been in love with The Overtones since 2010 and in that time I've travelled up and down the UK and Ireland on many adventures to see them, I've completed a 17 date tour and I even flew all the way to Marbella Spain to see them perform on a special edition of the tv show This Morning, where myself and Rosie were also interviewed by the hosts of the show about our passion for the lads and general craziness at coming to Spain for a day just to see them. This year it's set to get even bigger, I've a full 28 date tour to complete as well as sideline gigs and our very first International tour in Germany. Can't wait to meet all the amazing fans on the other side of the pond and beyond.

http://tonersunited.forumotion.eu

2Hello To All Empty Re: Hello To All Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 am

Diana_1982

See you in September! ;-)

3Hello To All Empty Hello :) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:25 am

devotedtodazeverest

Hi everyone Smile.

I'm Caroline, I've been a fan of the lads for about a year and a half nearly 2 years now and I was a quiet fan for a whole until I joined twitter and got talking to fellow fans. I've not been to any gigs of the lads yet however that is all soon going to change. I had originally planned to only go in November to their gig in Manchester as a VIP. However I got talking to some lovely toners on twitter recently when I created my page @devotedtodaz and they twisted my arm to make the trip to Warwick and i must say I'm very excited. I'm always willing to chat to anyone about anything overtones related or just things in general. Look forward to chatting to you all soon Smile xx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum