Toners United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toners United

A global idea of uniting all The Overtones Fans worldwide.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Overtones Memory Box Project

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Overtones Memory Box Project Empty The Overtones Memory Box Project Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 am

Admin

Admin

Ok a new project is now about to launch off the ground, The Overtones Memory Box Project is qute simple in its idea but touching and meaniful in its own right. Something that the fans will contribute to in a way that is personal to them. The idea is this. Each of the lads are going to be given a memory box, a specially decorated box filled with memories from you guys and gals, this is where you all come in. I want you to send me either by DM on twitter, put it here on our facebook page, send it to me on my facebook page if you follow me or privately email me (ask me and I shall send you my address) something that sums up an Overtones memory to you, it can be your favourite picture, a personal message, a drawing, a song, a poem, it can be something you personally designed, a dream you once had, a gig memory, tell them something you adore about them, tell them how they brought more friends to your life, in fact the ideas are limitless. The lads will be getting one each so you ca contribute to just one of their boxes or contribute to each of them. You have until November 1st 2011 to submit your contributions.

http://tonersunited.forumotion.eu

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum